Integration is the basic operation in integral calculus. While differentiation has easy rules by which the derivative of a complicated function can be found by differentiating its simpler component functions, integration does not, so tables of known integrals are often useful. This page lists some of the most common antiderivatives.
1. Basic Formulae
2. Integrals of Rational Functions
3. Integrals with Roots
4. Integrals with Logarithms
5. Integrals with Exponentials
6. Integrals with Trigonometric Functions
7. Products of Trigonometric Functions and Monomials
8. Products of Trigonometric Functions and Exponentials
'Z Series Innovations' is an e-learning solution for learning all technical stuff online. It is an online portal that gives an enhanced way of learning and guidance in various fields of engineering which include robotics, electronics, communication,computer science, embedded systems and its real life applications.
Do you feel like contributing to this website technically? Jump in!
Your technical expertise would be needed to create quality articles and content on this site and hence contribute to this growing global community of technical enthusiast.